Tuesday, October 5, 2010

11 Months

Well since Owen is almost a year old, I guess I better do his 11 month old post. Here are a few things about Owen this month.

  • He loves to knock over blocks. I can't even put two blocks on top of each other before he thinks he needs to knock them over.
  • When I pat his back, sometimes he will pat my back. So cute! I love when he does this.
  • He loves bananas and lunch meat. If it were up him he would eat that all day long.
  • He has become quite the mimicker. He tries to say everything we tell him to say. He usually doesn't sound like it, but he always gets the right amount of syllables.
  • He is obsessed with dogs. He loves to see them or play with stuffed ones or watch videos of them. The other day I pulled up a few videos of dogs barking and he LOVED it. He tries to bark all the time. I will try to get it on video.
  • Still no teeth, but you wouldn't know it, he tries to eat everything he can get. Hasn't choked...yet.
  • Lastly, Owen decided about two weeks ago that he wanted to walk...so he did. He started walking and hasn't looked back. He walks everywhere, stands up from sitting position, and thinks he is so grown up. He walks like a little old man. It is so cute.



You can kind of see his nose scrape in this picture. The other day I was folding laundry and when I went to put something away Owen was playing with the laundry basket. When I came back he had a little circle of skin that had been scraped off his nose. I guess he did it on the laundry basket. He didn't even cry. It looks a lot better in this picture than it did after it scabbed over.


Playing in the dishwasher. You can see from his shirt he was really getting into it.

He thinks he is a puppy. He barks like one (well sort of like one), chases balls and other things you throw for him to retrieve and chews on everything.



Owen walking from Melissa Clark on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Matt & Andrea said...

Wow! He's so grown up! I love that first picture!

marcie said...

He's such a cute puppy dog! I can't believe he's walking so well and I love that he returns your back patting. That is adorable.

Val said...

Missy,
Your little guys is SO cute!