Tuesday, October 26, 2010

27

I turned 27 this last week. I can't believe I'm this old. I had a good birthday. I was thinking I wouldn't really see Brent very much since he had a big paper due that week, but he surprised me and came home early. I made an ice cream roll and invited Matt and the girls over to share it with us. I got a few shirts that I picked out myself and a coupon holder since Brent is always annoyed to find my coupons all over the house. I also got some homemade coupons which I will for sure be redeeming soon. It was a fun evening. Here is the only picture I got.

2 comments:

marcie said...

Looking very thin Blue! I like how you made your own ice cream cake. :)

Matt & Andrea said...

Man! You're old! But good job blowing out all of the candles. =)