My family got together for a swimming party and
FHE while we were in Utah. We went to Veterans pool in Provo. I really do love this place. It is fun and cheap. Owen loved playing in the water, but he was more interested in crawling out of the water to find things to chew on. After the pool we had pizza at the park and had a mini family home evening. It was a good evening and so fun to play with all the cousins. I don't have any pictures, so you will just to imagine how fun it was! After the party I went to visit my brother Dan and his family who live in
Santaquin. It was fun to see all the kids and for Owen to hang out with his cousins. Here are a few pictures of our visit.

Owen and Nathan bonding in their booster seats

We went to this pond to feed the ducks. Some of those ducks where VERY aggressive. I thought they were going to peck us to death.

This is what Owen was doing for a lot of the time. I guess he was bored by the crazy ducks.

Cute boy

Nathan and Owen again in their
pj's
After a couple of days we went back to Oakley to spend more time with Grandpa and Grandma Morgan and to wait until Brent got into town. Owen meet so many new people and faces that after 9 days of not seeing his Dad, he cried and wouldn't let me leave the room without him. It took him a couple of days, but he eventually remembered that Brent was his Dad.

Playing with Grandpa

More playing

Owen with his new cousin Cannon. Not the best picture of Cannon, but this was the best I could get before Owen tried to claw Cannon's eyes out.

The day after Brent got to Utah we headed down to Provo to watch BYU's practice scrimmage. Owen didn't think it was the greatest fun, but his Dad sure did.
1 comment:
Yay for trips to Utah! I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. Maybe someday in the future our little boys will get to meet. It looks like you had a great time. Owen is adorable...his little face just melts my heart!
Post a Comment