Okay people. I am in need of a good laugh. I will give a gold star to the person or persons who have the best captions for these two pictures. I have listed mine, but I want to know if anyone else has any brilliant insight into what Owen is thinking. The top picture will be call picture A and the bottom picture B.
Really, Mom? You are still taking pictures of me in my adorable little tie. I know I am cute, but that light that keeps flashing is starting to get really annoying.


4 comments:
Picture A: Man, things at the office were tense today. I don't even want to talk to about it.
Picture B: I'm so glad to just be home and relaxing. No pictures please, I'm just trying to block out a very stressful day!
Thanks, Aman. I had a good laugh at those. I especially liked the top one. Too funny.
A: Quit treating me like a kid. We all know I'm training to be a cage fighter.
B: What!?! There's more food options than just milk?!?
Picture A: Hey! This toe touching stretch is not as easy as it looks! Especially in these slacks!
Picture B: You're kidding me?! Chia pets for only $19.99?! Sweet!
Post a Comment