Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grandma comes to visit

My Mom came to watch Jenna and Brooke for a couple of days while Matt and Kelie went to New York. We had a good time with her while she was here. We played at the park, make cupcakes for our tea party, played on the swing set, went to the ward chili cook-off, read books, and while the kids were either at school or sleeping we made advent calendars for Christmas. Here are a few pictures that I took.


Owen and Brooke helping with the cupcakes


Reading with "Ammy"


Owen insists on looking at this book on his stomach and Grandma played along


Swinging

More Swinging

Our tea party

The best I could get of all three

Grammy and Owen and one little foot

So cute!


Good times

Advent calendar we worked on. The ornaments go in the pockets and you put one up every day.

1 comment:

marcie said...

The advent calendar looks like an exact replica of the one Mom made originally. Cute!

I love the picture of Mom and Owen laying on the floor reading.