I can't believe my baby turned two this last month! Time is just flying by. We decided to do a Mickey Mouse theme birthday party for him, since he absolutely loves "Nickey." I did these cute invitations, which was mostly for our family, but it was still fun to do.

Owen loved it and I had to make one just for him to play with

Mickey and Minnie ears for the little guests

Closer look at the cute bow!

All the girls modeling the Minnie mouse ears

Our Mouscatools for our mousca adventure. The kids had to play the games and get a picture clue to figure out where Owen's presents were hiding. I didn't get a picture but Brent was Toodles and brought the tools when they needed them.

Opening presents

Car racer for all his cars

I am going to admit that there have been times recently that I have been cursing myself for giving him so many because it seems I am always picking them up! Owen is however, a very good clean-up dude!

The cake that took me only about 12 hours to do. Kelie helped stack and frost the cake and I did the rest. I am pretty sure Brent will ban me from doing another cake for a while.

The back view

Side view

Waiting to blow out the candles

Taking one last picture before we cut all of Mom's work to pieces

Chocolate...yummy!

The girls being pretty silly. And yes, Jenna was posing this way. She knew I was going to take a picture and this is what she came up with.

Fishing for "Gooey" fish

The cupcake pinata that Owen picked out. He loves swinging that stick.

Brent decided he was going to have a little fun when we couldn't get it to break and rolled it off the roof a couple of times. If you look close you can see his toodles necklace.

Getting some candy

Our bean bag toss.

Playing with all the presents

The grown-ups playing a little Foosball

Reading one of his new books with his cousin
All the presents. One spoiled little boy. He loved all of it! I think he was the most excited about the mass amount of cars, but he plays with everything he got all the time.
3 comments:
WOW! I wish I was there for this party. Very creative and awesome birthday party, Blue! I love all the details.
Happy birthday Owen! And you did a great job on the cake Missy! You are so talented.
That cake was fantastic again! you always do such a great job! Happy Birthday Owen, hard to believe he's already two. They grow up way too fast. You're such a cute mama!
Post a Comment