- Owen is officially obsessed with Mickey Mouse. He goes crazy when sees any book, movie, or toy that has to do with Mickey. We check out the Mickey Mouse clubhouse DVDs and he loves them. He loves to go around the house trying to say Misca Mousa ,Nee(for Mickey), Oh Toodles (sounds more like, Oh Too!) and Don for Donald Duck. He also tried very hard to sing the hot dog song. He just ends up saying hot a lot!
- Some of his recent words include: Ull ight (Well alright), slide, side(outside), all done, again(although it sounds pretty much like all done), wet, turtle, and bug. He now tries really hard to say anything you ask him to say.
- He does really well at folding his arms and bowing his head during the meal time prayers, not so well for family prayers.
- He has decided that he is a very picky eater. All he consistently eats is grapes, raisins, yogurt, and strawberries. He went through a stage where he wouldn't even look at bread and then one day he started eating it again. Him not eating anything is about to drive me to the loony bin. This week I started not allowing any snacks between meals and he has done a little bit better, but still not great.
- He loves to go to the library and pretty much run around all the isles. Luckily, it is such a kid friendly library and I can usually get him to at least go over to the children's part and play with the toys.
- He loves slides and putting things down slides.
- He loves cars and likes to line them up on the window seal.
- Owen throws everything and it drives us all crazy. We are working on this.
- He knows all of his letters now except about five of them. I did a video last night and I will post it soon.
- He likes to count, even though all the numbers except for the number 2 sound the same.
- Owen has discovered how to climb out of the pack n play and has done it once in his crib, but it must have really hurt him because he hasn't done it again.
I don't have hardly any pictures of him except during our family trips that I will post later, but here are a few of us swimming this summer and playing in the yard.

2 comments:
Oh TooOOO! Dere dat! (not sure how to spell that...)
I definitely feel your pain on the picky eating part. It can be really stressful sometimes. Landon is extremely picky too. Oh well... I guess that is just part of parenting a toddler.
Post a Comment