Here is the video I was talking about in my previous post. Owen refuses to let me record him because then he wouldn't be able to look at the screen at the same time, so this is the only way I could figure out to record it. Just ignore me getting angry/irritated at Brent for taking the video camera. :) I would have just cut it off but I don't know how and I didn't want to take the time to figure it out.
Untitled from Melissa Clark on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Such a smart little guy! I love his "W".
That child takes after his mother, right? Brilliant!
That is so impressive! Landon definitely doesn't know the alphabet like that yet.
That video is so cute! Did you make that little book, or did you find it somewhere? I would love to make one for my littlest.
Post a Comment