Sunday, June 19, 2011

Easter

I was looking at my pictures and realized I didn't post about us celebrating Easter before we went to Utah. We tried to dye Easter eggs with Owen, but as you can imagine it wasn't too easy considering he just wanted to "play" with the dye. I put him in his chair and let him play with some water while Jenna and Brooke dyed a few eggs.





We decided to get Owen a basketball hoop because he was driving me nuts by always running down to the neighbors basketball hoop every chance he could get. It has been worth every cent we spent. He loves it and even though he doesn't play with it as much as he did when he first got it, he still plays with it quite a bit.


He was so excited!


He wanted to hold his candy AND the play basketball at the same time


Happy Easter!(now that it is June)

No comments: