I love this picture. Jenna decided that because Owen wasn't looking at the camera she needed to intervene and put him in a head lock. Owen's pajamas say, "Always Jolly."Owen woke up at around 7:30 and after giving him something to drink and changing his diaper, we convinced Dad it was time to wake up and open presents. Owen was so cute running out of his room to look at his presents. He ran out and immediately got on his tricycle and started rocking. It was so much fun! After he played on his bike, we had him open his stocking. He pulled out his banana and two of his candies and ran over to the other room to try to eat them. We barely were able to get him to open his other presents. Once he opened them he seemed to like them. Besides his bike Owen got a workbench, a Leapfrog magnetic animal farm, a puppy blanket that I made, and a new outfit. Brent and I got a bunch of stuff we wanted and needed. I got some new exercise clothes, weights, and videos. I also got Ticket to Ride, some clothes, and a couple of books. Brent got a couple new fun games, clothes, a new tie, a new book, and we both got tickets to Stomp. They are coming to St. Louis in March and we are very excited to see them.
Here are about a million pictures from the day.











1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. I love that his bike is a stationary bike too! I need one of those. :)
Post a Comment