Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Festivities

Here are a few pictures of things we did during the holidays.

Went to see the Magic Tree. It is a tree in Columbia that has lights on every branch. It was actually pretty cool.

We went out and played in the snow for the first time!

Owen really wasn't interested in building a snowman, although I made him pretend like he was. All he was interested in doing was putting his face in the snow and eating it. Needless to say we didn't stay out very long!

This is our snowman after a couple of days. We call it our praying snowman.

Owen helped me bake a bunch of cookies. He loved to throw everything into the sink.

He looks a little tired, huh? All that holiday cooking wears you out!

Owen helping me make his puppy blanket

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That tree does look awesome!

Amanda Petersen said...

Look how cute you are! I love your little family and it looks like you had a great christmas. Owen is so big...I can hardly believe it!