Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Advent Calendar

I wanted to make a advent calendar for Christmas this year, but wanted to find something really simple. I found this one on someone's blog and thought it looked pretty easy to recreate, so I decided to give it a try. It took a little longer than I thought, but it was way easy and I think it turned out cute. Pretty much all you need is a mini muffin pan, magnetic tape, numbers, card stock, and ribbon. I put a couple of dove chocolates in each one, but I think I may add a scripture to read each day for next year. .My nieces came over the other day and thought it was the coolest thing ever! I think it helped that they got to eat that day's candy!


3 comments:

Marcie said...

Very cute!

Brent said...

I like the candy.

Tyler Bushman said...

I just found your blog. We just got your Christmas card back in the mail. Thankfully we got your new address from the card you sent us. Your family is so cute!