- He pulls up on everything and anything he can find. It is his new "fun."
- He has started eating some very basic table food. He has had some of our noodles, lunch meat, avocado, hamburger, chicken, mixed vegetables and lots of bread. He loves bread! Actually, he loves anything that has flavor and is not the cereal we try to get him to eat at every meal.
- He loves to pull all the books off our book shelves and open all the drawers, cabinets, and doors he can find.
- He is a crawling maniac. He is very fast, especially when he puts something in his mouth that he shouldn't be and I go to get it out. He takes off and fights hard not to let me get it out.
- He moans when he is about to fall asleep. He has been doing this for several months now, but I don't think I have ever mentioned this so I thought I would throw it in.
- He has started doing this thing where he scrunching his nose up and breathes in and out of his nose really fast. I will have to try to get that one on video to explain it better than that.
- He claps his hands and love when we play patty cake with him.
- He also has started waving.
- He loves playing in our blinds and had already broken a few slats that we will have to replace before we leave. Just the beginning of the destruction to come!
Pulling down the books. Note that his mouth is actually closed in this picture, which is a very rare.
Big bump and scrap after playing around on his car seat and going head first into the carpet. The second bad one, but there have been many since then.
Sporting some funny hair. His hair is actually getting long enough on top that when he wakes up from a nap it is often poking up.
Here is a little video of Owen crawling. I thought I was uploading a different one, but I guess this one will have to do.



1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting. He's so cute. We should meet up while you're here. Let me know when you get here and we'll have to plan something. I'd love to meet little Owen...and see you of course. It's been way too long!
Post a Comment