Thursday, June 10, 2010

The army crawl

I was supposed to post this a week or so ago, but I kind of forgot. Here is O(this is Brent's nickname for him) army crawling across the room. The first part of the video he is in his own little world, but I promise he does eventually start crawling. Sorry it is crazy at the end, he loves to play by the fireplace, but I am always afraid he is going to pinch his fingers. Pictures of our trip to Arizona to follow soon.


Untitled from Melissa Clark on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

He's pretty fast for army crawling. I love how he has to give a holler when you first talk to him and that he stops to cuddle with the blanket. BTW, is that your old blankey that you loved?

Missy said...

Yes, that blankey is the one I used and loved when I was a kid. I like it because it is knit and therefore has holes in it and so I never worry about him being able to breathe when he puts in over his head.