Right after the Clark reunion we headed home to do some laundry and then headed out the next morning to go to Austin. Brent was going to San Antonio for his Management conference and so I tagged along to hang out with Marcie in Austin. We played in their HOA pool and park for a good portion of the trip. We went to a few local restaurants and Marcie and I went to a movie while Craig baby-sat Owen. We also ended up going back to the Children's musuem which was a little bit crazy for a while, but ended up being really fun. It was really fun to hang out and to get a free(Mizzou payed for the mileage to Austin)trip to visit Marcie. Thanks for letting us come visit, Craig and Marcie! Here are the few pictures I took.
Owen liked to sit and watch the pictures on the tv. He folded the pillow in half and made a little seat.

1 comment:
That WAS fun! I forgot about the roof tiles. Remember how Owen got a little stressed trying to put the tiles back as fast as he could? That was so funny!
Post a Comment