Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Haircut and Basketball Hoops

This happened about a month ago, but I thought I would document it anyways. We finally decided that it was time to cut Owen's hair. I put it off as long as possible, but it was starting to get out of control especially on the top of his head. We put him in his chair, put a movie on and BOTH Brent and I went at it. At first Owen kept batting our hands away, but after I gave him a sucker, he was good as gold.


Watching the show before the haircut



The Before
The After


He was pretty sticky after everything was said and done

Here are a couple of random pictures that were taken over the last month.


Sometimes he watches his shows this way


Playing at the park with Dad. Owen is OBSESSED with basketball hoops. He goes crazy when he sees one on our walks around our neighborhood and will constantly be saying, "Dall." I have been trying to get him to say "Ball" but to no avail.


When we go to the playground by our house, all he wants to do is run around by the basketball hoops and if we brought our ball, he just wants to try to throw it at the hoop. It is actually pretty funny. He also loves to run down to the basketball hoop two houses down from us and just stand under hoop in their driveway. It actually drives me a little crazy, since it isn't our house and I am sure the neighbors think we are nuts!



Enjoying the first popcicle of the year!


You can't really see it in this picture, but Owen has food on his head. He thinks he is hilarious when he puts stuff on his head.



Random picture, but this is what I got the other day when I was trying to get him to smile at the camera.


Wearing the 3D glasses we got from going to Tangled in Austin. More on our trip to come!

2 comments:

marcie said...

Maybe he'll be a Jimmer and a genius! You might want to get him a basketball instead of the soccer ball if he plays more. ;)

Jershelly said...

I love that last picture of him with the glasses on! So cute!