Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

We had a good Valentine's day this year. We didn't do anything really special, but it was still fun. We had heart shaped french toast with strawberries for dinner. I made this really cute (well... at least I think it was cute) thing for Brent that I saw on a blog. I bought a 6 pack of crush soda and decorated the caddy. Then I filled the bottles with valentine candy. I think it turned out pretty cute. Then the note I attached to it said, "I have a Crush on you!" Brent said he really liked it. I also made some cute headbands for Jenna and Brooke, but they didn't think they were that great. Oh well, I thought they turned out really cute and it was fun to do a little girl project, since I don't have any girls to do them for in my house. I didn't get a picture of the headbands...too bad. Here are a few pictures of the dinner and of Brent's present.






2 comments:

marcie said...

That IS cute!

Karen said...

Awe! You are such a crafty girl! That is adorable!