Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our New Addition!

Brent sold his truck in order to get a brand new car. It is a 2010 Nissan Versa. He was really sad to see the truck go, but we wanted something more economical and something more reliable for long trips. The funny thing about him buying it, is that I didn't even go with him and I still haven't driven it yet. So, it pretty much is Brent's new car!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Correction... it's actually a 2011 1.8S Versa Hatchback

marcie said...

Wow! That was quick! Looks nice.

How is the gas mileage? Does it have secret compartments to fit all 10 of your kids? ;)

Missy said...

I think the gas milage is like 24 for city and 32 for highway. But I don't know for sure. I guess you would have to ask Brent about that! No secret compartment to fit all of out 10 kids in, but luckily for us we only have 1 right now, so we don't have to choose which ones to take with us on vacation and which ones to leave home.