Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Year

I wrote about Owen's birthday but didn't get a chance to write a few things about him from last month.
  • Owen says "nana" for banana. He pretty much says it ALL the time because he loves bananas.
  • He likes to take all of his clothes out of his dresser and carry them around the house with him, especially if they still have a tag on them.
  • He is STILL a toothless little boy.
  • Owen likes to play "peek a boo" with me during lunch.
  • He is starting to enjoy books.
  • He has started to do this fake little cry every time he gets his feelings hurt or we tell him not to do something.
Playing outside with the football
Cute boy

This is a common scene these days. He thinks he needs to play with every appliance we have.

Recently, Owen has been holding his hands behind his back while he is watching tv. Pretty cute.

He loves to play in this side cupboard. He will get inside, take all the stuff out, and then shut the door. He will stay in there for a few seconds and then open it to make sure we are still there.

5 comments:

Jennifer Palmer Photography said...

He is so cute, Missy! I didn't get teeth until I was 1, either. As a result I didn't lose my first tooth until the end of 2nd grade!

marcie said...

I love the watching TV picture. That's so funny.

Jershelly said...

I love how he puts his hands behind him when he is watching TV. That is adorable! He is so grown up these days!

Missy said...

Thanks, Jen. He is just started to get a tooth in, so I guess he is normal, just slow!

Susannah said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is a year old already!