Am I missing something here or is this just a regular plain old vent? Well, as far as I can tell this is just the air vent above our bed, but I think Owen would beg to differ. Every time he looks at this thing he cracks the biggest smile. I keep asking him what is up there that I can't see. I will often ask him if that is where the angels come in and out of our house. I am convinced he thinks it looks like something or someone, just don't know what it is. At least he smiles at it instead of cries!

This is me looking at it from his perspective to make sure I wasn't missing anything.



2 comments:
Landon does things like that too! He loves to smile at the alarm clock and at picture frames. Babies are so funny!
Missy! It's Jen Palmer!
Congrats on the baby! He is so cute (trust me I wouldn't say it, if it weren't true). I'm so glad to see you have a blog so I can see how you are doing!
Post a Comment