Friday, January 8, 2010

Owen's Blessing

We decided to bless Owen while we were in Utah, since that is where most of our family is located. We had lunch before the blessing which was very yummy and then we had the blessing in the Relief Society room. It was a beautiful blessing that Owen was given. We are so grateful to have this sweet little boy in our family. He really is such a blessing to us. So glad we got to have both Grandpas there to participate in this special day for Owen.We are also very glad that so many of our family members would come and join us. Owen was kind of fussy during the blessing. I think he was still hungry after a fed him (shocker), but he did okay. Here are a few pictures.


Love this picture, I think he looks like he is glowing.

As close to a smile as I could get.

Our little family

Brent's side of the family

My side of the family

No comments: