Friday, November 13, 2009

Start of Something New

Well, welcome to our blog! I finally broke down and decided it was time to start blogging, since I have pretty much given up on scrap booking. I said I would start a blog after I had a baby, concluding that our lives before that would be much too boring to blog about. I guess that time has come. I will, however, start with a few disclaimers. First, I am not a very creative person, therefore most of what I post will probably be about Owen, since he is much cuter and more interesting than either of his parents.I apologize in advance if you start to get bored because all I can seem to talk about is this little boy. Second, if you ever see random pictures of "smiling animals" on this blog, you can just assume that Brent has logged in as me and has added this ridiculous feature . He gets such a kick out the fact that blogger has a gadget designed to do such hilarious things.

No comments: