Sunday, November 22, 2009

1 Month Old

Here is Owen at one month. Brent doesn't think it is necessary, since he thinks he looks the same. Even so, here are a few pictures I took tonight. Here are a few things about Owen at one month:

  • He loves to eat. He will eat and eat and eat. I am not sure if he has a off button when it comes to eating.
  • He is starting to smile, doesn't do it very often, but it is sure cute when he does.
  • He likes to pee every time you change his diaper or bathe him. That is fun.
  • He often sounds like a horse when he is waking up or really tired. I am going to try to catch it on video sometime. It is actually pretty funny.
  • He is a really noisy eater and sleeper.
  • He loves to be held, as most babies do.
  • He always has his mouth open and thinks he need to eat if he is awake.
















2 comments:

Merilee said...

He sure is cute Miss! A regular stallion.

Amanda Petersen said...

Of course Mer beat me to it! Yay for blogs! He is adorable...I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to keep track of you guys and see what you're up to. This makes me so excited for our little guy to be here in 12 weeks. How crazy! Congrats again. He is so handsome!