Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cute as can be!

Once again I find myself feeling like I need to apologize for posting nothing but pictures of Owen, but I can't resist posting these pictures of him in this cute little outfit. Isn't he cute as can be? Thanks Valerie, for letting us borrow these cute little clothes. Owen is growing and getting so big. He now weights close to 10 pounds. I guess that shouldn't be very surprising since pretty much all he does is eat! Hopefully, he can wear a few of his cute outfits before he gets too big. He is getting a little better with sleeping, but still thinks he needs to stay awake pretty much the whole day. The other night he slept for 3.5 hours straight, which may not seem like a lot to those of you who have perfect babies, but that is good for Owen. The best part of that 3.5 hours was that I actually was sleeping as well. Now that is something to cheer about!



3 comments:

Jershelly said...

He's so cute Missy! I love that outfit! I know... 3 1/2 hours straight is a great thing! Landon does longer than normal stretches every once in a while..but then goes back to his 2- 2 1/2 hour stretches.

Amanda Petersen said...

Super cute! I love little boy clothes...they always look like little old men. I love it! I also love the cougar onesie...we still need to get one of those. You've got one cute little guy there...that's for sure!

Merilee said...

I just read Aman's comment and it's so true. Babies do look like old men in their cute outfits.

I love that little plaid green outfit. He's adorable.